Max Polyakov and Trident Defence team meet US Ambassador to Ukraine
Jul 30, 2019
KYIV – On July 30, Noosphere Ventures investment group head Max Polyakov and the management team of Trident Defence, John Isella and Mark Opgenorth, met with the US Ambassador to Ukraine William B. Taylor, to discuss the prospects for defence industrial cooperation between Ukraine and the USA.
Based in Silicon Valley, Noosphere Ventures manages a global portfolio of companies with offices in 16 countries and 5,500 employees, more of whom work in Ukraine. Trident Defence was recently established by Max Polyakov as an organic progression of Noosphere’s existing portfolio of investments in the information technology and space industries.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- Noosphere Ventures presented its most innovative space projects at the 70th International Astronautical Congress in Washington
- Q3 2019 Edition Of Venture Investments In Space Industry
- Aerojet Rocketdyne and Firefly Aerospace to Provide Flexible Access to Space
- EOS to Create Its Own Radar Microsatellite Constellation “EOS SAR”
- Ukraine’s parliament opens space for private companies
- Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 70th International Astronautical Congress 2019!
- Trident Defence and Firefly Ukraine teams meet delegation from Pentagon
- Top Tech Trends Influencing Space and Earth Business in 2019
- Noosphere Ventures July: An Interview With Max Polyakov, Three Legs Of Venture Investing And Future Of Electro-Jet Low-Thrust Engines By SETS
- Max Polyakov and Trident Defence team meet US Ambassador to Ukraine