Max Polyakov and Trident Defence team meet US Ambassador to Ukraine
Jul 30, 2019
KYIV – On July 30, Noosphere Ventures investment group head Max Polyakov and the management team of Trident Defence, John Isella and Mark Opgenorth, met with the US Ambassador to Ukraine William B. Taylor, to discuss the prospects for defence industrial cooperation between Ukraine and the USA.
Based in Silicon Valley, Noosphere Ventures manages a global portfolio of companies with offices in 16 countries and 5,500 employees, more of whom work in Ukraine. Trident Defence was recently established by Max Polyakov as an organic progression of Noosphere’s existing portfolio of investments in the information technology and space industries.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- Firefly Aerospace Conducts First Test Launch of Alpha Launch Vehicle
- Firefly Aerospace conducts successful static fire test of its Alpha rocket
- Firefly names former SpaceX and Blue Origin Veteran as Chief Operating Officer
- Q2 2021 Edition Of Venture Investments In the Space Industry
- Space Foundation Announces Winners of the 11th Annual International Student Art Contest
- Max Polyakov’s SETS receives US patent for stabilized discharge power supply for its Hall thrusters
- Firefly Aerospace Awards Contract to SpaceX to Launch Blue Ghost Mission to Moon in 2023
- Firefly Aerospace raised nearly $200 million of investments. The value of the company significantly exceeds $1 billion.
- Dr. Max Polyakov Purchases Majority Stake in Dragonfly Aerospace
- Noosphere Ventures aims to build an integrated space powerhouse: Q&A with managing partner Max Polyakov