Max Polyakov and Trident Defence team meet US Ambassador to Ukraine
Jul 30, 2019
KYIV – On July 30, Noosphere Ventures investment group head Max Polyakov and the management team of Trident Defence, John Isella and Mark Opgenorth, met with the US Ambassador to Ukraine William B. Taylor, to discuss the prospects for defence industrial cooperation between Ukraine and the USA.
Based in Silicon Valley, Noosphere Ventures manages a global portfolio of companies with offices in 16 countries and 5,500 employees, more of whom work in Ukraine. Trident Defence was recently established by Max Polyakov as an organic progression of Noosphere’s existing portfolio of investments in the information technology and space industries.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch the first agriculture-focused satellite constellation by 2024
- General Atomics Awards Contract to Firefly Aerospace Inc. to Launch NASA’s Multi-Angle Imager for Aerosols Mission
- NASA Awards Firefly Aerospace $93.3M to Deliver Suite of Payloads to the Moon in 2023
- SETS to Demonstrate In-Space Performance as Part of Firefly Aerospace’s Debut Alpha Launch
- Firefly Black Awarded NASA Venture Class Launch Services Demonstration 2 Contract
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch a Satellite with Dragonfly Multispectral Imagers in 2022
- D-Orbit launches its first ION Satellite Carrier
- Firefly aims to debut its Alpha rocket this fall
- Q2 2020 Edition Of Venture Investments In the Space Industry
- ASKfm celebrates the 10th Anniversary