Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 5th Annual SmallSat Symposium
Jan 30, 2020
SmallSat Symposium – is the World’s largest smallsat business conference. The event will take place in Silicon Valley at the Computer History Museum from February 3-6, 2020. Happy to announce that you will have an opportunity to meet Noosphere Venture Investment Team personally, learn more about the most recent space projects and discuss further cooperation.
Among the most prominent speakers of the SmallSat Symposium will be our Partner – Mark Watt. Make sure you don’t miss his speech on February 3 at 2 pm. Save the date!
The event will be useful for you if you want to:
- Grow your network with the most prominent small satellite professionals in the world
- Learn in sessions from executives and leaders changing the industry
- Understand what it takes for you and your company to secure market share and take part in the next stages of growth
- Meet representatives of the top-notch space strategic venture fund – Noosphere Ventures
Feel free to reach out Eugene Yakovlev, VP of Space Business Development via e-mail email@example.com to schedule a meeting during the event.
See you soon!
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 5th Annual SmallSat Symposium
- Q4 2019 Edition Of Venture Investments In Space Market
- Noosphere Ventures invests in D-Orbit
- Noosphere involved in more and more FAI projects
- Firefly Aerospace Announces DREAM Payload Participants
- Noosphere Ventures presented its most innovative space projects at the 70th International Astronautical Congress in Washington
- Q3 2019 Edition Of Venture Investments In Space Industry
- Aerojet Rocketdyne and Firefly Aerospace to Provide Flexible Access to Space
- EOS to Create Its Own Radar Microsatellite Constellation “EOS SAR”
- Ukraine’s parliament opens space for private companies