Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 5th Annual SmallSat Symposium
Jan 30, 2020
SmallSat Symposium – is the World’s largest smallsat business conference. The event will take place in Silicon Valley at the Computer History Museum from February 3-6, 2020. Happy to announce that you will have an opportunity to meet Noosphere Venture Investment Team personally, learn more about the most recent space projects and discuss further cooperation.
Among the most prominent speakers of the SmallSat Symposium will be our Partner – Mark Watt. Make sure you don’t miss his speech on February 3 at 2 pm. Save the date!
The event will be useful for you if you want to:
- Grow your network with the most prominent small satellite professionals in the world
- Learn in sessions from executives and leaders changing the industry
- Understand what it takes for you and your company to secure market share and take part in the next stages of growth
- Meet representatives of the top-notch space strategic venture fund – Noosphere Ventures
See you soon!
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- Noosphere Ventures aims to build an integrated space powerhouse: Q&A with managing partner Max Polyakov
- Noosphere Venture Partners Supports International Student Art Contest
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch the first agriculture-focused satellite constellation by 2024
- General Atomics Awards Contract to Firefly Aerospace Inc. to Launch NASA’s Multi-Angle Imager for Aerosols Mission
- NASA Awards Firefly Aerospace $93.3M to Deliver Suite of Payloads to the Moon in 2023
- SETS to Demonstrate In-Space Performance as Part of Firefly Aerospace’s Debut Alpha Launch
- Firefly Black Awarded NASA Venture Class Launch Services Demonstration 2 Contract
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch a Satellite with Dragonfly Multispectral Imagers in 2022
- D-Orbit launches its first ION Satellite Carrier
- Firefly aims to debut its Alpha rocket this fall