Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 70th International Astronautical Congress 2019!
Oct 01, 2019
The event will take place on October 21-25, in Washington D.C. If you would like to discuss possible cooperation or just meet us in person – let us know in advance! Book a meeting with Evgene Yakovlev, VP of Space Business Development, and other team members via email@example.com
We also invite you to visit our portfolio companies: Firefly Aerospace, booth 332 and Space Electric Thruster Systems (SETS), booth 583.
Looking forward to seeing you at #IAC2019!
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- EOS to Create Its Own Radar Microsatellite Constellation “EOS SAR”
- Ukraine’s parliament opens space for private companies
- Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 70th International Astronautical Congress 2019!
- Trident Defence and Firefly Ukraine teams meet delegation from Pentagon
- Top Tech Trends Influencing Space and Earth Business in 2019
- Noosphere Ventures July: An Interview With Max Polyakov, Three Legs Of Venture Investing And Future Of Electro-Jet Low-Thrust Engines By SETS
- Max Polyakov and Trident Defence team meet US Ambassador to Ukraine
- How Online Services, Supercomputers And Satellites Recast Weather Forecasting
- Q2 2019 Edition Of Venture Investments In Space Industry
- Monthly Noosphere Ventures Digest: Firefly Kickoff, Interview With Tom Markusic, EOS Change Detection, Civic Progress