Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 70th International Astronautical Congress 2019!
Oct 01, 2019
The event will take place on October 21-25, in Washington D.C. If you would like to discuss possible cooperation or just meet us in person – let us know in advance! Book a meeting with our team members via [email protected]
We also invite you to visit our portfolio companies: Firefly Aerospace, booth 332 and Space Electric Thruster Systems (SETS), booth 583.
Looking forward to seeing you at #IAC2019!
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- Max Polyakov’s Firefly Aerospace raised nearly $200 million of investments. The value of the company significantly exceeds $1 billion.
- Dr. Max Polyakov Purchases Majority Stake in Dragonfly Aerospace
- Noosphere Ventures aims to build an integrated space powerhouse: Q&A with managing partner Max Polyakov
- Noosphere Venture Partners Supports International Student Art Contest
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch the first agriculture-focused satellite constellation by 2024
- General Atomics Awards Contract to Firefly Aerospace Inc. to Launch NASA’s Multi-Angle Imager for Aerosols Mission
- NASA Awards Firefly Aerospace $93.3M to Deliver Suite of Payloads to the Moon in 2023
- SETS to Demonstrate In-Space Performance as Part of Firefly Aerospace’s Debut Alpha Launch
- Firefly Black Awarded NASA Venture Class Launch Services Demonstration 2 Contract
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch a Satellite with Dragonfly Multispectral Imagers in 2022