Trident Defence and Firefly Ukraine teams meet delegation from Pentagon
Sep 27, 2019
Pentagon representative Dr. Don Winter and a delegation from the Pentagon and US Embassy in Kyiv visited Firefly Ukraine, Space Electric Thruster Systems (SETS) and the Noosphere Engineering School in Dnipro on Thursday September 26, 2019. The delegation toured the advanced space systems manufacturing and development facilities of Firefly Ukraine and SETS. Discussions where held with Trident Defence, a Noosphere company engaged in defence investment and cooperation to further develop the defence industrial base in Ukraine.
“Trident Defence is engaged in a methodical entrance into the defence industry in Ukraine. We will engage in business and technology areas that are needed in Ukraine, and provide a sound business case. Our Western business practices and approach will also set an example for compliant business in Ukraine.” – said John Isella, Trident Defence.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- ASKfm celebrates the 10th Anniversary
- Q1 2020 Edition Of Venture Investments in Space Market
- Firefly Aerospace Achieves AS9100 Quality Certification
- Firefly signs launch agreement with Spaceflight
- In parallel with rocket development, Firefly launches lunar lander initiative
- Meet the Noosphere Ventures team at the 5th Annual SmallSat Symposium
- Q4 2019 Edition Of Venture Investments In Space Market
- Noosphere Ventures invests in D-Orbit
- Noosphere involved in more and more FAI projects
- Firefly Aerospace Announces DREAM Payload Participants