Trident Defence and Firefly Ukraine teams meet delegation from Pentagon
Sep 27, 2019
Pentagon representative Dr. Don Winter and a delegation from the Pentagon and US Embassy in Kyiv visited Firefly Ukraine, Space Electric Thruster Systems (SETS) and the Noosphere Engineering School in Dnipro on Thursday September 26, 2019. The delegation toured the advanced space systems manufacturing and development facilities of Firefly Ukraine and SETS. Discussions where held with Trident Defence, a Noosphere company engaged in defence investment and cooperation to further develop the defence industrial base in Ukraine.
“Trident Defence is engaged in a methodical entrance into the defence industry in Ukraine. We will engage in business and technology areas that are needed in Ukraine, and provide a sound business case. Our Western business practices and approach will also set an example for compliant business in Ukraine.” – said John Isella, Trident Defence.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch the first agriculture-focused satellite constellation by 2024
- General Atomics Awards Contract to Firefly Aerospace Inc. to Launch NASA’s Multi-Angle Imager for Aerosols Mission
- NASA Awards Firefly Aerospace $93.3M to Deliver Suite of Payloads to the Moon in 2023
- SETS to Demonstrate In-Space Performance as Part of Firefly Aerospace’s Debut Alpha Launch
- Firefly Black Awarded NASA Venture Class Launch Services Demonstration 2 Contract
- EOS Data Analytics to Launch a Satellite with Dragonfly Multispectral Imagers in 2022
- D-Orbit launches its first ION Satellite Carrier
- Firefly aims to debut its Alpha rocket this fall
- Q2 2020 Edition Of Venture Investments In the Space Industry
- ASKfm celebrates the 10th Anniversary