EOSDA And Ursa Space Entered Into An Agreement
Aug 03, 2022
Satellite intelligence and insights have proven critical in delivering support to Ukraine for safety, security and rebuilding efforts. With the announcement of this agreement, geospatial analytics leader Ursa Space will provide analytic services to EOS Data Analytics (EOSDA) in support of missions in Ukraine. The unique service built atop Ursa’s services and EOSDA’s capabilities will enable the delivery of critical insights over the country.
Ursa Space’s platform orchestrates satellite imagery and analytic services at scale, to rapidly deliver to customers insights when needed. EOSDA, with geospatial analysts based in Ukraine, has created a feature-rich analytics infrastructure service atop their crop monitoring capability that supports Public Sector and commercial businesses globally.
About Ursa Space
Ursa Space Systems is a satellite-analytics-as-a-service company that leverages the world’s largest, most progressive commercial satellite network and advanced data fusion capabilities to provide insights into physical changes on Earth. Our focus is on enabling automated change detection from multiple commercial sources, while eliminating the challenges of sourcing synthetic aperture radar (SAR) imagery and performing change analytics. The company’s subscription and custom services enable clients to access satellite imagery and analytic results with no geographic, political, or weather-related limitations.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- EOS Data Analytics launched EOS SAT-1, the first satellite of its EOS SAT constellation
- EOSDA And Ursa Space Entered Into An Agreement
- D-Orbit charts ambitious course for space logistics business
- SETS delivered 2nd SPS-25 Hall thrusters system for commercial mission
- D-Orbit wins contract to work on Space Rider reusable space vehicle
- EOSDA Contracted An Agreement With GEOSAT
- Noosphere Ventures LP to sell a major stake in Firefly Aerospace to AE Industrial Partners
- EOS SAT First Satellite Provided By Dragonfly Aerospace
- Firefly Aerospace is one step closer to landing on the Moon
- Firefly Aerospace Conducts First Test Launch of Alpha Launch Vehicle