Noosphere Ventures LP to sell a major stake in Firefly Aerospace to AE Industrial Partners
Mar 23, 2022
Noosphere Ventures LP has reached an agreement with AE Industrial Partners to sell a significant stake in Firefly Aerospace, a leading provider of launch and in-space vehicles.
Led by investor and philanthropist Dr. Max Polyakov, Firefly Aerospace company was not only being revived from bankruptcy but built and tested its own rocket Alpha in an unprecedentedly short time of four years rather than the average of seven years.
Noosphere Ventures was founded by Max Polyakov.
* * *
About AE Industrial Partners
AE Industrial Partners is a private equity firm specializing in aerospace, defense & government services, space, power & utility services, and specialty industrial markets. AE Industrial Partners invests in market-leading companies that can benefit from our deep industry knowledge, operating experience, and relationships throughout our target markets. AE Industrial Partners is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment and the ILPA Diversity in Action initiative. Learn more at www.aeroequity.com.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- SETS’ SPS-25 Propulsion System Proves Successful in Space Testing Despite Challenging Circumstances in Ukraine
- EOS Data Analytics launched EOS SAT-1, the first satellite of its EOS SAT constellation
- EOSDA And Ursa Space Entered Into An Agreement
- D-Orbit charts ambitious course for space logistics business
- SETS delivered 2nd SPS-25 Hall thrusters system for commercial mission
- D-Orbit wins contract to work on Space Rider reusable space vehicle
- EOSDA Contracted An Agreement With GEOSAT
- Noosphere Ventures LP to sell a major stake in Firefly Aerospace to AE Industrial Partners
- EOS SAT First Satellite Provided By Dragonfly Aerospace
- Firefly Aerospace is one step closer to landing on the Moon