EOSDA Contracted An Agreement With GEOSAT
May 09, 2022
EOS Data Analytics (EOSDA), a global provider of AI-powered satellite imagery analytics, has established an agreement with GEOSAT, a European EO satellite operator, for developing and delivering EO products in Ukraine and other regions of the World.
Through the partnership with GEOSAT, EOSDA will provide Imagery and EO services in Ukraine and other regions of the World, to add value to market verticals such as Agriculture, Forestry or Natural resources exploration; and support activities including adaptation to climate change, security and emergency management.
GEOSAT will provide its experience and capabilities to deliver up to date imagery, to be processed and analyzed with EOSDA, to achieve state-of-the-art information products.
GEOSAT is an Earth Observation company delivering imagery and information products from proprietary and partner satellites. Targeted at customer centricity, agility and flexibility, GEOSAT provides its customers around the World with tailored solutions based on high-quality imagery.
Follow our Facebook page to know more about space investment
Read more from Noosphere Ventures:
- SETS’ SPS-25 Propulsion System Proves Successful in Space Testing Despite Challenging Circumstances in Ukraine
- EOS Data Analytics launched EOS SAT-1, the first satellite of its EOS SAT constellation
- EOSDA And Ursa Space Entered Into An Agreement
- D-Orbit charts ambitious course for space logistics business
- SETS delivered 2nd SPS-25 Hall thrusters system for commercial mission
- D-Orbit wins contract to work on Space Rider reusable space vehicle
- EOSDA Contracted An Agreement With GEOSAT
- Noosphere Ventures LP to sell a major stake in Firefly Aerospace to AE Industrial Partners
- EOS SAT First Satellite Provided By Dragonfly Aerospace
- Firefly Aerospace is one step closer to landing on the Moon